Professional, Comprehensive Tax and Quickbooks Services
Welcome and thank you for visiting the SugTAX One Stop Tax Shop (OSTS) website. We provide year-round professional tax services, and we defend clients in all U.S. tax audits, appeals, and collections proceedings. We also offer QuickBooks ProAdvisor services. Our clients include many types of self-employed and incorporated small business owners, plus of course many employees, retired people, etc. We also help taxpayers who are in trouble with the IRS. In short, we are a small, full-service tax firm that strives to exceed our clients’ expectations. We keep our business small thinking it helps us achieve our #1 Goal which is for all of our clients to experience that personalized and prompt service that seems so hard to find these days. Here are more reasons why we believe we can provide you
- We work smart to keep our clients from paying too much taxes by keeping up to date with the latest tax news, rules, and laws. Knowing how these tax rules and laws apply to individuals and businesses becomes an art form itself.
- We maximize your deductions.
- We have a reasonably fast turnaround, once we receive your complete information.
- We serve taxpayers worldwide. Those who are too far away (or too busy), need not worry. All can be done securely online.
- We use Sharefile by Citrix as a way to securely store, send and receive customer files. Rather than attaching large files to an email (not secure), the use ShareFile sends a secure link to the recipient, where they can then download or upload files quickly and securely. Bank-level 256-bit encryption with SSL is used to protect messages and attachments in transit and at rest. All customers are provided with their own unique Secure Client login.
- We respond immediately to your tax emergencies and provide real solutions.
- IRS Representation
- Our prices are very reasonable.
- Easy to schedule an appointment.
- We value all our customers.
Note: Enrolled Agents are the only tax professionals who are federally licensed by the United States Treasury to represent any U.S. taxpayer. (CPAs and attorneys are state-licensed only.)